This set includes a clifftop with help from my little brother, some long grass and three minifigures-Exandit (Forest Edition) Forest Bandit Officer Brayden Wilberforce (Cammo Jacket)
- START! The Beginning of your adventure.
- You defeat the first Gym Leader. Roll again.
- You make a Shortcut with TMo1 Cut. Move forward two spaces.
- You are stuck in a wild Pokemon battle. Miss a go.
- You are thanked for returning the Dragon Skull to Lenora. Roll again.
- You are stopped by a man hiding behind the bins. Miss a go.
- You get sucked into quick sand. Move back two spaces.
- You heal your Pokemon in the healing centre. Roll again.
- Bianca drags you into the musical theatre. Move back two spaces.
- You get Fly from Bianca and zoom ahead. Move forwards three spaces.
- You get lost in Twist Mountain. Miss a go.
- You must go back to Relic Castle. Move backwards four spaces.
- Drayden gives you a lecture on Dragon Pokemon. Miss a go.
- Pass through the Badge Check Gates. Move all opponents behind you back two spaces.
- You get lost in Victory Road. Move backwards two spaces.
- You defeat the Pokemon League. Move forward 3 spaces.
- You are defeated in battle by Ghetsis. Move backwards 5 spaces.
- FINISH! You are the Unova Champion!!
Note: Randomly, one afternoon, I felt like making a load of jokes. No idea why, but here are the best ones: (…Don’t expect them to be any good lol!)
What’s a Wildat’s favourite sports car?
What do Wild Dogs do when they’re very hungry?
They wolf their food down!
Why wasn’t the pig chosen for the football team?
Because he hogged the ball!
Why was the St. Bernard chosen for the football team?
Because he was very good at dribbling!
Deep in the Villains secret lair
Pitch black ‘cept the lanterns do flare
Passageways that seem never-ending
Paths twisting and bending -
Into the farthest room
Where the villains do loom
With their gun and their sack
Planning their moves round their table of black
The secret lair of a criminal
Where crime is commonplace and light is minimal.
Mountains by George
Marvellous, still snow topped mountain, steep
Over the moon, to the top- the fluffy sheep
Unique mountain, standing tall
Never falling, stronger than all
To rain, no, never warm, only cold
Anything will fall against it, majestic and bold
In the sky, in the flock
Never falling, solid rock
I also like this quote from the Streets (below- on Icads). It’s from “If You’re Going Through Hell” (which is my Brother’s fave streets song!) Enjoy :-)
Liquorice (spelt Licorice in the U.S) is a very sweet herb that can be used as a natural sweetener; it’s actually sweeter than sugar! It is also good for all sorts of things- including coughs, ulcers, spasms, sore throats and thirst.
Liquorice is sometimes known as the “Peacemaker Herb”. Monks sometimes take liquorice tea before meditating to help quiet the mind.
Simply Liquorice Sticks-
A lovely thing to try is to chew on a liquorice stick- simply cut a liquorice stick in half, and chew into the side you cut it open from. Sweet and delicious!!