Thanks to my friend Lady Valor who nominated me for this award. Please check out her blog:
And now, in turn, I will nominate these gr8 blogs
To my nominees, here are the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Leave a .comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated
And now the hard part. 7 random things about myself.
- I really like Shakespeare’s work. However, it does seem to be rubbing off onto my writing, and I have to edit it out. Like using “for” (like “for he stole my coffee mug”) a lot, for a good example.
- I’m home educated, but went to school until I was eight.
- Some of my favourite dinners are pastitsio, thai curry and sausage casserole.
- I love taking photographs in Black and White and Film Grain mode!
- My favourite animals are dogs, and our family are hoping to get one soon! I’ve also got a snake.
- I love making my own LEGO sets and themes and minifigures. I’d love to make my own custom minifigs, but you need a lot of equipment and that costs about 70 pounds altogether!
- I love acting. I go to acting classes and couldn’t imagine a world not going!