I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Papizilla for nominating me! Please check out his blog here!
So, here are the rules:
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
As Usual, I’m Gonna Do The 7 Interesting Facts First.
So, here they are: (Sorry, running out of interesting facts :-) )
- I will eat pretty much any food, but I don’t like pak-choi, or stuffing, and I don’t always like things made with flax-seed.
- I do not mind Shakespeare at all. In fact, I love Shakespeare’s works!!! I find lots of people at my acting group groan when the teacher says we’re gonna do Shakespeare! Not me! :-)
- When I come in after we’ve been out in the cold, bet any money that I’ll ask for a hot-chocolate! (If my little brother doesn’t beat me to it :D) A similar thing happens in the summer: If the temperature exceeds about 20 Degrees, I’ll ask for a smoothie :D
- I watched every episode of Strictly Come Dancing when it was on this year! My favourite couple was Kimberley and Pasha, but I knew Louis was gonna win when he did that amazing show dance!!
- I love to play Civ! I have both Civ 4 and Civ 5, but only really play 5. I am currently playing on difficulty Warlord, on my own map scenario :-)
- I used to go to Athletics Club. I stopped that a few years ago to focus more on my swimming. I am now in Pre – Competition Class. I still, though, can’t do a forward roll in the water. Apparently, I’m “getting there” though :-)
- We got a Shakespeare knowledge game for christmas, and I’ve played it three times, and my little brother beat me twice. Hello, I’m the one who’s watched and acted Shakespeare plays. How can he beat me! How embarrassing :oops: lol :D
And here are my