I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks to Jen for nominating me!
So, here are the rules of the award…
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
15 4 ( ) bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
Ok, so seven things about myself:
1. I am extremely impatient… I often try to “run before I can walk”, as they say
2. Racism disgusts me, and makes me feel very sad
3. I love to play on my Wii, especially Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart, and Resident Evil (a zombie shooter; It’s pretty awesome ) I’m looking forward to getting LEGO Lord Of The Rings!
4. A few of my favourite book series were His Dark Materials, Sebastian Darke and Percy Jackson. I am also currently reading the Kane Chronicles (written by the author of Percy Jackson), which are pretty awesome! Also, I am reading the first book in the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, so with any luck, I’ll be finished them in a few decades
5. I love Marzipan!!! I got some for Christmas, and I’m now on the last packet (I had two packets)
6. We never have cereal and milk for breakfast… haven’t done now for years. We either have Mum’s homemade yoghurt (I’m officially her yoghurt-making-apprentice now, btw ) with berries and granola and coconut cream, porridge with maple or syrup, or egg on toasted bun with bacon. We usually take in turns to have each of these meals. Yoghurt, Porridge, Cooked Breakfast, Yoghurt, Porridge, Cooked Breakfast, but recently, It’s been so cold, we’ve had to stop out the yoghurt a bit!
7. Our family eat very well… really all thanks to Mum and Dad’s research; reading books and going online. There are many secrets about food which many are yet to know, but I believe that people are beginning to realize that It’s not the fat they should be avoiding… It’s the sugar. Okay, so you probably think I’m talking crap, right? Well, believe me, I’m not! (BTW, If you read Woman’s Weekly (No, I certainly do not read Woman’s Weekly! … My gran does ), you may have come across, a few weeks ago, a very interesting article on what I am talking about. Also, Mum has been reading a brilliant book, called Fat Chance. You really should read it. It is fantastic.
Anyway, enough rambling already :-) …
Here are my nominees: