These are some posters of lots of different healthy food stuffs. Enjoy!
Here’s a recipe for a healthy and delicious rice pudding that we had for dinner last night (My Mum’s Recipe).
1000ml coconut milk
1/3 c honey
2 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c pudding rice, uncooked
1 tbsp butter
1. Bring milk, honey, cinnamon, vanilla to the boil.
2. Add rice.
3. Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Try Adding… Maple Syrup, Golden Syrup or Sugar instead of Honey. Pop in a few raisins, sultanas, apricots.
The Luroese (Lu – rose) Cafe is the best cafe in the Sourzier Region. It sells healthy and tasty dishes (as well as smoothies)!
There is a series of supplies in the Sourzier Region Collection called Luroese Dishes.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free Smoothies.
1 can full fat coconut milk
15-20 blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries
2 bananas, frozen and cut into 3
A drop of either vanila extract or almond extract
3 tablespoons sheeps yoghurt (optional for dairy free smoothie)
- Simply blend all ingredients in a blender, until it resembles a smoothie.
- Pour into cups, and add some toppings and extras.
(Note: Not all topping ideas are gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, sugar free)
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate or chocolate chips
- Coconut cream
- Whipped cream
- A drizzle of lemon / lime
- A sprinkle or sprinkles!
- A shake of ground cinnamon
- Chopped nuts
- A sprinkle of sugar