These are pictures I took while on holiday in Pakefield, Suffolk. We went to many different beaches, including Southwold, Aldeburgh, and Sizewell.
Here is a poster I made celebrating National Kindness Day! These are things that I myself could make an effort to do today to be kind! Enjoy!
Check out this cool picture of me that my Granddad took when we were at Deal on Holiday last month
I think I might set it as a featured image to my About Me and This Blog Page
Doesn’t it just look like something out of a catalog! And I look way older that 13
Sorry I was a bit late with this post I’m sure you’re still celebrating Halloween though, right?
Maybe I’ll be on time with Christmas
And just note, none of these recipes are mine, so all credit goes to these brilliant blogs: Voracious Vander, Perennial Pastimes, A Home of Beth’s Own, Elephant Belly and Take a Bite Out Of Life. Please Check Out Their Sites!
1 Pumpkin and White Bean Patties With Rosemary:by Voracious Vander
I absolutely love patties, and I’m all too eager to give these pumpkin patties a try!!!
2 Pumpkin Brownies:
Now, surely you can’t beat pumpkin brownies!!! A delicious Halloween dessert!
3 Halloween Pumpkin Cheesecake:
Now, there was a strong debate in my head of whether brownie or cheesecake should be second,
because I love cheesecakes almost as much as I do brownies! And the web topping looks brilliant!
4 All Hallows Eve Vegan Pumpkin Curry:
Now, for another savoury dish. A delicious curry great for vegans and vegetarians!
If I was to make it, however, I’d defo add some chicken or lamb
5 Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
These look absolutely delicious, but I don’t think there is anyway I can adapt this recipe to be Gluten Free.
For people looking for Gluten Free Recipes like me, here is a recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins!
Here are the rules:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award:
Thanks to Ivonne for nominating me for this award. Here is her blog.
Answer 10 Questions:
1. Your favourite colour – Red and Black
2. Your favourite animal – Snakes
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink – Coffee!!!
4. Facebook or Twitter – Neither
5. Your favourite pattern – NATURE is my favourite pattern!!!
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – It depends who I’m giving the presents to / who’s giving me the presents
7. Your favourite number? – 9
8. Your favourite day of the week? – Friday (I don’t work on Fridays!)
9. Your favourite flower? – Marigold (Mr. Majestic)
10. What is your passion? – Writing!
Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read:
- 200g chopped, dried dates
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g goats’ butter
- 200g light soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 300g oats (soaked oats are better for digestion)
Democracy means ‘rule by the people’ and is where every legal citizen is allowed to vote. Democracy started in Ancient Greece. This was direct democracy, where lots of free men went to the crowded market place and made speeches, telling the people their views and ideas. Other free men could vote for these ideas.
Most Modern Democracies are Representative Democracies. In this type of democracy people vote for people to represent their view, rather than voting on ideas.
Separation of Power
Executives come up with ideas and laws. The Legislates vote on these laws. The Judiciaries enforce and uphold these laws, making sure the citizens are treated fairly.