Well there’s a collection of all the Sketch Tuesday (http://harmonyfinearts.org) assignments I’ve taken part in over the last 8-10 weeks! :-) Unfortunately, I didn’t take part in last week’s assignment! Been quite busy; Gym yesterday, swimming on all the others lol :D (in the club now). Plus I’ve been working on a Parody of Wiz Khalifa’s Black and Yellow :D Then there’s all the other music I’m working on! How’s everyone’s week been? :-)
I drew this last week for an art assignment, which was “Draw An Object Made of LEGO or other building blocks”. This is part of a small LEGO Batman set I received for Christmas a few years ago. It is only small, however it is about the only LEGO building that I’ve managed to keep in one piece and resist the temptation of deconstructing in order to use some of the nicer looking bricks :p
Here is my newly-built LEGO Star-ship built in the style of a WW2 Battleship:
Here is the 4 room interior:
Each room, except from the Living Quarters and Control Room which are connected, is separated from the next by a white-brick archway :-)
(Below: A view through the two arches.)
The ship is paraded by armored troops, but the Ship also has other defenses……..
This (above) is the central laser-turret. There is a laser at both the front and back. All turn side to side and up and down flexibly! The other two are visible from the first image.
If anyone else wishes for me to take a photograph depicting another of your favourite scenes from the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, I would be happy to do so! Just leave a comment here on my post: What’s your Favourite Scene from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
Having started watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy all over again, I was inspired to take some pictures based on scenes from the Lord Of The Rings. This scene is based on where, in the third film in the trilogy, the Orcs attack Rohan, smashing through the doors with a battering ram, blowing up the walls with explosives, and last but not least, climbing up the walls with ladders. The ladders behind the battlements are King Theodon, Haldir (But I usually play him as Legolas, cos Legolas is cooler :-) ), and Gimli the dwarf (He’s awesome! Lol :D)
This was one of my favourite scenes in Lord Of The Rings.
What’s your favourite scene from the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy?
Please tell me your favourite scene from the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, and, if you wish, I’ll capture it in a photo for you!
Here is a custom LEGO Minifigure I made, called “The Ultimate”, on my favourite LEGO Lord Of The Ring’s set: “The Battle Of Helm’s Deep”. Enjoy!
“With a helmet forged by the mighty goblins
A bow crafted by the Elf King’s hand
With arrows born by a dragon’s breath, lethal to all they touch!
And the body armour of the fiercesome dwarves!”
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Papizilla for nominating me! Please check out his blog here!
So, here are the rules:
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
As Usual, I’m Gonna Do The 7 Interesting Facts First.
So, here they are: (Sorry, running out of interesting facts :-) )
- I will eat pretty much any food, but I don’t like pak-choi, or stuffing, and I don’t always like things made with flax-seed.
- I do not mind Shakespeare at all. In fact, I love Shakespeare’s works!!! I find lots of people at my acting group groan when the teacher says we’re gonna do Shakespeare! Not me! :-)
- When I come in after we’ve been out in the cold, bet any money that I’ll ask for a hot-chocolate! (If my little brother doesn’t beat me to it :D) A similar thing happens in the summer: If the temperature exceeds about 20 Degrees, I’ll ask for a smoothie :D
- I watched every episode of Strictly Come Dancing when it was on this year! My favourite couple was Kimberley and Pasha, but I knew Louis was gonna win when he did that amazing show dance!!
- I love to play Civ! I have both Civ 4 and Civ 5, but only really play 5. I am currently playing on difficulty Warlord, on my own map scenario :-)
- I used to go to Athletics Club. I stopped that a few years ago to focus more on my swimming. I am now in Pre – Competition Class. I still, though, can’t do a forward roll in the water. Apparently, I’m “getting there” though :-)
- We got a Shakespeare knowledge game for christmas, and I’ve played it three times, and my little brother beat me twice. Hello, I’m the one who’s watched and acted Shakespeare plays. How can he beat me! How embarrassing :oops: lol :D
And here are my
I am currently building a new LEGO Mario Kart Track / Course- DK Pass.
Here is the course’s description / challenge :Watch out for the rocks that crumble beneath your feet as you speed towards the finishing line :eek: … And do you dare enter the cave, the lair of the venomous spider, knowing that you may not come out alive…??? :twisted: Can you avoid the boulders that roll down the snowy hillside… and emerge victorious?!
With a much more designer build, and improved gameplay, DK Pass is the ultimate LEGO Mario Kart Board Game! :D
For now though, here are some of my other LEGO Mario Kart Courses:
I got this set for Christmas, and was really pleased with it! I loved building it, and It looks great! The detail is amazing, and the design ingenious! I think every LEGO fan whos bought this set would agree, a great buy!!!
- A pleasing number of Urak-Hais / Orcs. The Berserker Urak-Hai is especially cool! I would have liked one or two Rohan Soldiers, but It’s clever of LEGO to only include them in the extension set- “Urak-Hai Army”.
- The skull hidden in the stairs is quite strange, but a pretty cool feature.
- I love the attention to detail in this set! I really like the box in the tower, which in the film, Gimli uses to hoist himself up onto the ladder, to get to the horn!
- The throne room is awesome! I love the simple design, and the throne and gold glass and dish are very cool! The crest is very cool too, but I would have liked it not to be a sticker!
- A really great build! I like the way the parts are easily detachable, so that you can disassemble to move or to store!
- Great value for money, especially compared to some other themed/licensed sets!
- Love the colours. I think the occasional turquoise green brick works very well indeed!
- The minifigs are awesome! My favourite is Aragorn, but Haldir and Theodon are pretty epic too!
- The way LEGO designed the rounded walls is ingenious! Great design!
- 7 of the 8 minifigs have double-sided faces, which is always a bonus!
- The exploding wall is a cool feature, but don’t expect the pieces to go flying in all directions, it really just falls down most of the time! (Unless I’m doing it wrong lol :D)
- The weapons are very smart! Love the new Orc sword design!
I would love if you could share your opinion on this set, or share with me your reviews! Thanks!
And If you like my LEGO Reviews and Book Reviews, please vote for them in my poll, “What Topics Would You Like Me To Post About Most”, if you want to see more of them on my blog! :D
Here’s another of my LEGO Creations! :-)
Crystal has been captured by the villainous robot-like creatures, Chasm and Blizzard. They plan to copy her powers to create a new and powerful super-villain… Lasereye!
If you like my LEGO Creations, and want to see more of them on my blog, please vote in the poll, “What Topics Would You Like Me To Post About Most”.