I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks to Aka Teraka for nominating me!
You can check out his blog here:
The rules of the award are:
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 9 things about yourself, nominate 9 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Here Are 9 Facts About Myself:
- I love to listen to music while chilling out in my room, and while writing poetry and stories in my notepad. My favourite song at the moment is Sufjan Stevens: Impossible Soul!
- Everyone likes receiving blog awards… but I also like making them. I am the founder of The Silver Quill Blogger Award, and may make another sometime in the future! (I don’t think the Silver Quill was successful… there were too few people that had been nominated at the beginning, maybe? I did a Google search and I don’t think anyone has been nominated for The Silver Quill Blogger Award since September 2012 :-( … Anyway…
- (This is a topical one :-) ) I do not mind frost… or snow really, because even know it is very cold, it is also very beautiful (Though neither get me out of school, as I’m home educated :mad: :mad: lol :D
- One of my favourite places to take photographs is Wolferton! Yesterday’s poet was a picture from Wolferton, and I’ve taken many more! I also loved the scenery at Deal, so that was a good place to take photos (There are lots of pics from Deal in my Photography Gallery if you want to check them out! Thanks!)
- I love The Lord of The Rings! I’ve already watched the series once, and now I’m watching it again! :-)
- I love writing poetry and stories, drawing, sketching and much more. I figure, that If I was at school, I probably wouldn’t be doing these sorts of things. Partly because I wouldn’t have much spare time, and partly because the school environment would probably give me more of an ego and I would consider it UNCOOL 8-)
- I text A LOT! I first got a phone in 2008, to go to a Festival called “The End Of The Road”! I didn’t start using it much though since 2012! :-)
- My favourite colour is black (yes, black). I like to wear black clothes… black hoodie, black trousers… so some might consider me a goth :lol:
- I don’t make much of a fuss at all about Xmas… though I actually get a bit anxious, and stressed (Which probably isn’t normal or good for someone my age :-) )
And here are my nominees:
Congrats to all my nominees! ;-)